Bandipora, Nov 18 (GNS): A 25-year-old labourer was electrocuted receiving a high-voltage electric jolt here in Hajin area of Bandipora district on Wednesday afternoon.
Reports reaching GNS said that a labourer identified as Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhat son of Mohammad Rustum Bhat residence Vadpora Handwara coming in contact with a live-wire at Kousam Bagh Hakabara of Hajin.
Bhat was immediately removed to nearby hospital. However doctors present there declared him brought dead on arrival, they said.
Meanwhile a police official confirmed the incident and said that a case has been registered in this regard and further investigations taken up. (GNS)
Leave a Reply