This imperial school is a privately owned institution run by Mr. Irfan Ahmad Malla who is the owner and chairman of this institution. It has been recently upgraded upto 5th standard. The institution is located at sainik school link road that is connected to Wandahama Village but on the other side it is surrounded by Cheki Voungoora Village in Ganderbal district. Mr. Irfan Malla is working day in and day out for his institution in order to bring remarkable changes in every aspect for the benefit of students. First, an institution should have a good infrastructure and efficient staff that matters a lot. The school construction is underway but the present infrastructure is looking very appealing. It has a two storey building having CCTV cameras on the front and back side and AC’s installed in each classroom. There are good bus services running from all routes to pick up students. In addition, digital boards have been installed in lower classes for making students learn through pictures and animations. Moreover, the institution currently has above 200 students. Locals prefer to get their children admitted in this institution only because they hope that their wards receive quality education. Being myself a teacher, what I have perceived so far is that this institution has gained a good momentum at an earlier stage in grooming the young buds in all walks and I am sure it will achieve milestones in near future. The surrounding area is hassle free and there is no any kind of disturbance that may harm the school environment.
Following are the key points:
1.Head of institution: The current head of this institution is Mr. Mudasir Ahmad Bhat who has been working there for the last three years. He is very capable in administration and has 5 years of teaching experience.
2. Well qualified female staff: I personally appreciate the chairman of Imperial School for appointing female teachers. It is obvious that females have instinctively motherly feelings for taking care of school children instead male teachers. They are all well qualified and have good experience in teaching.
3. Monitoring overall school function: From gate to classrooms everything is under CCTV surveillance. It is the prime responsibility of school management to prevent the institution from any harmful agent.
4.School playground: During games classes, students come out and play cricket and other games which they like. Games are part and parcel of education.
5. Celebrated its first annual day in 2022: The institution Celebrated an annual day last year in which the ZEO of Ganderbal was the chief guest and other great personalities on the special occasion. Parents were also invited to attend the annual day for seeing the visual performances of their wards on stage.
6. Daily supervision: There is daily supervision of classes taken by the chairman and the principal of the institution. They check copies and home tasks given to students daily. And I hope you will keep your eyes on students relating to the academics part.
– The author, a columnist and working as teacher, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org