M S Nazki
Doda June 03 (GNS): Two boys were electrocuted after high tension electric transmission lines fell on them in Doda district on Wednesday
According to the locals, the boys were working in their agricultural land at Kastigarh area when suddenly HT lines fell on them and both receives serious burn injuries.
Family and locals rushed to the spot and shifted duo to Government Medical College Doda for treatment where doctors referred them to GMC Jammu for advanced treatment
The injured have been identified as Mohammad Aquib son of Mohammad Ashraf Khanji and Jahangir Hussain son of Abdul Hameed Wani, residents of Chakra, Kastigarh.
Medical Superintendent Government Medical College Doda Dr Mohammad Yaqoob Mir confirmed serious injuries and referring the duo to GMC Jammu. (GNS)